- Sold in packets of 4
- Made of Raw Solid Steel (designed to rust)
- Sturdy Garden Plant Supports
- Interlinking to form rows, circle, cloverleaves, etc
- Supports Peonies, Hydrangea, Roses, etc
- Scroll through images for measurements
Our rusty, solid steel plant support bows are the most amongst the most popular products in our plant support range. These versatile support bows come in three different sizes to support a wide variety of plants and the hooks in the corner of each bow allow them to be linked to create rows, circles and other shapes. Note that these bows are supplied at various degrees of rustiness but will quickly rust once left in the garden.
Top tips -
- The perfect time to use your plant supports is towards the middle and end of the season, as the plants growth develops.
- Bow plant supports are great for rescuing and reviving wind blown plants.
- Bow plant supports can be gently bent to better suit the plants they're supporting.
- When growing large plants a large bow can be inserted deep into the ground, then slowly drawn out as the plant gets taller
Scroll through images for measurements