- 15 mm thick walls which provide perfect isolation
- Overhanging roof which protects from wind and rain
- Hinged front for easy cleaning
- Four drainage holes in the bottom
- Sides enclose the floor to prevent water coming in
- Packed in a gift box
A welcome inhabitant to our gardens, adult ladybird eats about 100 aphids per day. Encourage biodiversity and natural pest control in your garden with this Ladybird House, which provides a comfortable hibernation spot or shelter from the elements, whilst keeping out other likely inhabitants or predators. Position on a wall or fence, in a sunny but sheltered spot, close-to and level-with vegetation. Place some leaves or a corrugated carton roll inside the house to make your guests feel at home. Frozen ladybird larvae can be put into this house too. Pre-packed in a box, it will make a great gift for any nature lover.
Metric: 16cm x 16cm x 22cm Imperial: 6" x 6" x 9"